Tag created by @ A Perfection Called Books !
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I use Goodreads ! Otherwise, I’d have no freaking idea what to read next. I used to just buy the books I wanted and write them down on a notebook.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
It’s mostly print but I’ve just bought a Kindle this year and I started to buy ebooks which imo is amazing.
3. A Book That’s Been On Your TBR List The Longest
It’s I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou ! I’ve been wanting to read this for the longest time but I guess I never really got the opportunity ?
4. A Book You Recently Added To Your TBR
Maybe In Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid. After reading The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, I can’t wait to give her other books a try !
5. A Book In Your TBR Strictly Because of Its Beautiful Cover
Anything by Emma Mills ! I have no idea what her books are about but I thought the cover were really pretty although they’re pretty simple.
6. A Book On Your TBR That You Never Plan on Reading
If I never plan on reading it… it’s not on my TBR. There’s no point haha.
7. An Unpublished Book on Your TBR That You’re Excited For
There are so many !!! Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo (released October 1st 2019) is a book I’m super excited to read !
8. A Book On Your TBR That Basically Everyone’s Read But You
Circe by Madeline Miller. I don’t actually know if everyone has read it but I keep hearing about it ! Oh and everything Shakespeare has ever written.
9. A Book On Your TBR That Everyone Recommends To You
The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic. My bestie has been raving about it for ages and I have to give it a try !
10. A Book On Your TBR That You’re Dying To Read
Probably all of them… I’ve been in the mood for classics lately so Shakespeare and Jane Austen are the books I wanna grab.
11. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
As of now it’s 450 books ! I’m trying to not add too many because I actually want to make a dent in this never-ending TBR !!
That’s it for today !